Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/2/09

Whirlwind...

Hi all... today is a hectic day. I'm at work, it's 8:30 am and I've already had 2 meetings. I leave for France on Saturday and am excited. I am confident I will be able to stay the course and stay on plan.

I am so SO proud of Sunny Girl and her weight loss so far. We created a 'Weight Tracker' page for us to start documenting our weight changes. We plan to weigh twice a month, on the 1st and 15th day of the month. I can't weigh yet because I don't have a scale that will go up to my weight (I got on the scale Ed uses, and all it did was SCREAM.. get off you fool ! LOL). I had a scale that went up to 450 but neither Ed or myself can locate it. I was prepared and anxious to weigh yesterday, and disappointed I couldn't. I'll order one today/tonight and be able to weigh in when I get back from France.

I am confident, however, that I am loosing,... I can feel it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the congrats!!
    I am so happy for you, France! You're going to be working hard, I know...but the fact that you have the opporunity to go, business wise, says so much about your dedication.

    I love the scale, you know what it reminds me of ;) Oh I miss that ship!!!

    I am so proud of you too!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete