Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/24/09

A day for reflection


I'm in a very reflective mood this morning. I'm sitting in my recliner, it's 5:00 am. Ed is up getting ready for work. He made me a nice cup of coffee and I've got my Ariel laying at my side.

I've been thinking about all the changes and revelations which have occurred over the last 8 weeks. I've learned a lot about myself, about why I am, who I am. I hold on to this knowledge each day, and it drives me forward.


1 comment:

  1. sounds to me like you had a great morning, reflection is good...it moves us to change and in our cases, change for the better. I love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete