Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/16/09

Today... is such a GOOD DAY!





I am full of energy today. I want to jump and shout (really I do). I'm excited about our progress, I'm happy with my decisions and choices, and I feel GREAT. Tomorrow I get to have lunch with my road-warrior Sunny Girl.. and that will be wonderful. I love when we can see each other face to face and chat.

Things I am grateful for today:
Arms and legs that work
A clear mind
The ability to breath
The expectation of a bright future

2 comments:

  1. Your joy is infectious...just reading this makes me feel great....love the pic too, you're gonna force me to go all out cartoon, aren't you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECTION..."The expectation of a bright future" WOW !!!!!!!!!! Galpal

    ReplyDelete