Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/15/09

Here's To our success...


I am so proud of both of us. We are in week 6 of this journey and are both energized, enthused and persistently progressing towards our goals. We both need to keep in mind that the road is going to be long, and the process will not stop, even after we reach our 'goal weights'.

I am glad that I could finally weigh myself and have an indicator of how I am doing. I know it is just a number, and not every weigh-in will be a huge drop, but as long as we are both heading in the right direction and keep focused on our end objective.. we'll do just fine!

Congratulations to you Sunny, for another loss, but better yet, to your dedication to the journey.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo! I'm so happy that you will now be able to track your success. Remember: go by how you feel, not JUST the number on the scale! =) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete