Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/23/09

Catch a Wave???



I used Chantix a few years ago to quit smoking and it worked for a while, so I decided to give it another try. I took my first one yesterday with no ill effect, today is a different story. I've had waves of nausea crashing into me in 1/2 hour intervals all morning....I remember now why I hated taking them.

I tried to eat some eggs earlier but was too sick to finish them, I'm going to try eating before taking it tomorrow, maybe that's the key.

I really want to quit though and this seems to be my best option while dieting since it blocks the need for a cigarette. If I don't need a cigarette by the third week, which is my goal, then I've got it licked!! Thin and non smoking?....yes!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, wow, what an image.. with a face only a mother could love!

    I hope you are not trying to take on too much at once with smoking and dieting. Be careful not to put yourself under too much stress. Does the Chantix effects go away after a while or will you experience this for the entire 3 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to answer you're question earlier. First of all I have to take it for 6 months, it just works after 3 weeks, or is supposed to. As far as being sick, I ate first today and i didnt feel sick at all, so it must have been taking on an empty stomach that made me feel so bad...thanks for asking, luv...ttys!!

    ReplyDelete