Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/27/09

Happy Birthday.... to me...

Welcome 52! I am excited about this new year that I have ahead of me. So many things have changed since 51 rolled around.

I'm loosing weight, I'm going to reach my goal, I'm HAPPY about 'the now' and about the 'when I get there' part too.

I may not be able to have birthday cake, or some carbohydrate packed meal, which has been the way I have celebrated birthdays all my life, but I can have some strawberries and cream, a nice salad with steak and be satisfied about a promise of a lighter 52, and even lighter 53.

Getting older never looked so good!

And.. oh... I can't wait until 4/27/2010 when I can look back down the road and see all that I have accomplished in this year!

3 comments:

  1. Getting older never felt so good either, luv...and you know what? That meal you described sounds DELICIOUS, enjoy it!!!! p.s. I'm sorry I didn't get to post first, but I am such a lame brain when it comes to dates! :(
    I love you though, Don and you know I wish you nothing but the best...today and always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♪Singing♪♪ ♪♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!♪♪ ♪♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!♪♪ ♪♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DON!♪♪ ♪♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog- I hope you had a great birthday!! That pic of the strawberries looks soooo good... here's to a lighter year!!

    ReplyDelete