Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/11/09

Oh.. there's no place like home....


Dorothy had that one right. I enjoyed my trip to France, and felt great to be successful our 'journey' while I was there, but I have to tell you.. ... There really is 'no place like home'. 

While I was away, I faced many temptations and overcame each one. I got more exercise (the French walk EVERYWHERE on the site there) than I have had in the last 5 years. 

Because of the 'plan' I found it difficult at times to get what I needed. Water was difficult to have access to in the building where we were meeting and I couldn't just run out to a 'supermarket' to get some, so I only had about half of what I needed every day. HOWEVER.. I am VERY PROUD of myself.

Sunny Girl, I'm VERY PROUD of you as well. You stuck to plan and posted very well while I was away too!

My plan today is to shop for food for next week. I want to roast a chicken and roast beef so we can eat it during the week. I want to try to cook more than to rely on shakes or prepared meats during the week, when I don't feel like cooking.

I am also going to seek Ed's advise on some simple exercising that I can start doing each day to start getting into the grove and into gear. I've asked him to be my 'personal' trainer (ok.. you all, no jokes!)! :)

To all our supporters, thank you for continuing to view and comment on our blogs. Our journey could not be successful without you. We rely on you all so much! 

3 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME!!! So glad to know you are safely home...you were missed by ALL.What a TERRIFIC job you did while away...certainly not easy to accomplish when you are not in a familier environment.Another GIANT step towards success!
    My very best wishes to you and Sunny and all the "Village People" for a Happy Easter.
    Stay well and safe, Galpal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Glad to see you back....I will call soon, I cannot wait to get together and chat too...You were missed!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be back too. I tried to call you twice in the car on the way home from the airport, but no answer (on your cell). I look forward to speaking to you soon too.

    ReplyDelete