Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/4/09

The face is the first to go...

I've been told that you can see my loss in my face. I want to devise something here in the blog where I post at least 1 picture of my face, and 1 of my body every 15 days, so we all can scroll through them during the process and see the physical changes. I'll have created separate page on the blog for myself (See new icon in left sidebar for Don's Pictures) and I will create one for Sunny Girl, when I get back from France, if she wants to do this as well. 

I think it will be cool once we are down the road a bit to look at all the pictures in sequence to see the changes. 

Just another tool for motivation and historical documentation!

YEAH!

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, what a difference!!!
    I love this idea and I love that new pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to look for a body shot from the cruise and a face one too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea and you look marvelous!!!

    note to sunny ;) you didn't tell me you did body shots on the cruise!!! lol

    ReplyDelete