Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/6/09

Tuning In And Toning Up

Gina and I did our work out! It wasn't extreme by any means but it lasted a good 30 to 40 minutes. It felt good, but I am in desperate need of a shower, so I won't make this a long blog.

It was a great day though. Meals were good, relax time counted and my ankle is actually feeling slightly better. Life is good.

I miss talking to Don, reading his comments and talking things over...he's been such a help to me, he says I inspire him, but we inspire each other. I learn so much from him about perseverance and commitment, dedication and accountability.....Miss you, cuz!

No comments:

Post a Comment