Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/21/09

Quick.. call the police.. I think we have a flasher...

Today was another good day.

I was walking down an aisle at work today and my pants almost fell right off. I had to grab my waist quickly, or they would have been around my knees. Can you imagine that.. I was thrilled that I've lost so much this is possible, but at the same time, would have been livid if it actually happened.

I continue to have more energy each day. I feel more alive and more engaged in life!

Things I am grateful for today:
The love of a good man
The support of same said good man
The patience of yet again, the same said good man
The generosity of ... aw heck.. I'm just grateful to have a good man to love and who loves me!

We have been together for 18 years. He has loved me through thinner and thicker, always seeing the man inside of me, not my physical appearance. He should get a medal of honor.

1 comment:

  1. he already has a band of gold and you, that he cherishes...no medal can take the place of either of those...xo and bravo to losing your pants!!!

    ReplyDelete