Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/12/09

Easter.. a good time to have eggs!

I hope everyone is going to enjoy the day. We will be spending the day with family, and I'm sure lots of temptations. One thing to say about Easter, at least it's a holiday where some of the food is centered around something I CAN eat.. the incredible, edible EGG!

Someone enjoy the chocolate for me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter ! Glad to see the Road traveled is not being Traveled alone! You are both supported by those who love you,some whom have the same struggles! Proud to say though many temptations Don could have weaked to .......................He stood strong !!!!!!! Stayed on track and FOCUSED ! Althought he may have gas pains,EGGS at Easter are plentiful !!!!! He was happy ,Cheerful and very mobile which was GREAT to see ! He went upstairs and Sang with American Idol and played WII with Todd Jr. WOW! Keep it up and Stay Strong in Mind !Good Luck to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen V. Today was a very good day. I'm glad I'm not on this road alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crying...that was wonderful!! I'm so glad you all enjoyed the holiday! And I am so proud of you, Don.

    ReplyDelete