Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/6/09

Different Country...

... Same choices. It's Monday morning and I'm feeling good. Because I stayed up most of the day yesterday, it made it easier to get used the time difference here.

It is now the end of my work day. I had a good day today. I'm back at the hotel and having dinner there, by myself.

I was very nervous about the trip, as I blogged previously, but, really everything is working out just fine.

Thank you, Sunny Girl for posting the picture on my blog from yesterday.

We, my love.... I miss you and the pups Sooooo much, already.

I will blog my meals on the meals page.

No comments:

Post a Comment