Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/26/09

Here I sit... (I WISH IT WAS ME!)

so broken hearted, tried to... um.. never mind!

Today has been a good day. I got to work in the yard some, before it got up to 90 frikin degrees in APRIL... oh my God.. I hate the heat.

I did a lot of planning for eating this week. I usually hate salads, but realized it was that I wasn't a big fan of lettuce, not of salad. So, today when I went shopping I bought lots of stuff I can have to put in the salad (eggs, leeks, radishes, green onions, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, shredded carrots etc..) and prepared everything, so that during the week, all we have to do is pull from the containers and make a killer salad. It's all about planning ahead.

I have been trying to think about what to blog about all day, and have been drawing a big blank. I feel good, I am on plan, I get to weigh at the end of this week (I am excited.. I can tell I've lost), so.. this blog is nothing monumental, nothing thought-provoking, but it's the day I had today!

2 comments:

  1. lol..what were you trying to do???
    ;)

    I can't think of anything to write about either...so telling about my day is exactly what I do too, doesn't matter. As long as the communication is open, we're good, cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading about your days- both of you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete