Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/14/09

Small signs...


... of progress. For the last year and a half or so, I haven't been able to put my seat belt on. I used to ALWAYS wear the belt while driving. I haven't tried to put it on in quite a while, but over the weekend, I decided to try... and guess what.. I put it on with room to spare!

We have to mark each of our signs of progress, no matter how small! WOO OOOO HOOO

I had a good day today, first day back at work after the trip. I'm in great spirits and very happy with my success while out of the country.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. My new scale arrived today... stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo, Safety all around..Great news.
    Sending positive energy for your weigh in tomorrow!!!! Chin UP..Weight DOWN (HA,my attempt at a little humor) Hugs, Galpal

    ReplyDelete