Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/9/09

I'm commin home...


...I've done my time. I'm leaving sanofi-aventis for dinner now and will be flying home in the morning. This trip, for me, has been a real test of my personal resolve to get fit and stay fit.

I have been faced with some huge temptations, and more exercise (everyone walks everywhere here). I was like a big sweat-ball when I got to the hotel last night.

I look forward to being back in range with everyone in a day and a half.
DON

2 comments:

  1. The kids and I will be waiting with open arms and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be so good to know you are home and getting all the (((hugs))) you deserve (wink,wink)!!
    You did amazing while away so be proud of yourself for avoiding all those "nasty" temptations.
    Be well...safe travels! Love ya,Galpal

    ReplyDelete