Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/18/09

Hey Cuz...

...Sounds like you had a great day, I love that you felt more comfortable while riding, but not surprised, you've lost quite a bit, it shows so I know you're feelin' it, cuz.

I kind of feel like Don does today, much like my little girl, Tia in the picture over there. I'm headed to sleep, but had to stop in and share a little about what happened tonight. We had some friends over tonight that we hadn't seen in quite a while. They mentioned my weight loss, which felt good...people are beginning to notice and that's always cool, but what I really wanted to say was that they brought donuts with them......and donuts, as anyone who knows me knows, are my absolute favorite! And I wasn't even tempted! :-)

1 comment:

  1. awww Tia looks so cute in this picture. You did so well tonight- no dunkin, no pizza!

    ReplyDelete