Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/16/09

Vision.. Past Present and Future



The Road

I saw a commercial with Wynonna Judd in it about a new diet system (Alli). She said something that got me thinking.

Sunny Girl and I ARE on a journey. I use the metaphor all the time on this blog, the Road to success.. etc... so here are my thoughts at this moment:

I am standing on our road. I look behind me and see the person I was, and am glad I'm not that anymore. I see where I am on the road and I like who I am, but, I can see down the road and I really love who I am becoming.

I FEEL GOOD

1 comment:

  1. I have always LOVED the person you are but I'm soooo very PROUD of the person you are becoming! ((Hugs)) Galpal

    ReplyDelete