Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/30/09

Wee hours of the morning...

SO, (Yawn..) ...

I woke up at 2:30 am (with a little help from Ariel who had to go potty), now I can't go back to sleep. I went to bed early, at 8:30 pm, so I have gotten six hours of sleep. These days, with the diet primarily of protein, it's not unusual for me to feel awake and refreshed with less sleep.

So, I get up, make some coffee.. and now I'm back, blogging. I love this blog. It's a place for Sunny Girl and myself to just 'let it all hang out', so to speak.

I've been noticing that my brain seems to be working better these days. Spelling, for one thing, (which seemed to be getting worse and worse as I grew older), actually seems, now, to be improving. I definitely feel more alive, more aware, more 'in every moment'. Maybe it's because, in the past, all the food and overeating, acted as a buffer, a membrane between me and life.

Don't get me wrong, I have been enjoying my life, even though I was 'weighed-down', but as I look back, it was kind of like being under... things look distorted, but beautiful.., it's hard to move around.. and all of your senses are a bit dulled.

I'm so glad to be out of that ocean and back on dry land! I'm so fortunate to have a man that loves and supports me, even when I was soaking wet. For both he and I, the road ahead is lookin pretty damn great!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting it is...invigorating even, to feel whole emotionally as well as physically and worthy of being healthy!! We're definitely in the same place, on the same page, whatever!

    I'm so happy I'm not in this alone, but better yet, in this with you!

    ReplyDelete