Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/2/09

Weighing is on the way...


I ordered a scale just now. I am hoping it will arrive either tomorrow (Friday) or before I leave Saturday. I would really like to know how I've done so far before I leave for France. Wish me luck.

Scale I ordered:

http://www.scale-it.com/17-270.htm

2 comments:

  1. ((((Hugs)))) I know you won't get the scale until you return from Europe, but I already saw a difference in your face and chest/shoulders when I sat across from you during our lunch last weekend! When you get back, you'll weigh in and you'll be so HAPPY!!! I am excited just thinkin' about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. France, eh?!?! Bonjour monsieur, bon voyage & bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete