Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/20/09

Another day on the Road....


I'm at work, just working the day away. I was able to bring in my laptop and a mobile wireless card so that I can access my email and blog at lunch here now.

Nothing spectacular to report, except we are now on what...WEEK 8 of our process, and both Sunny Girl and I have not fallen off the 'turnip truck'! Congratulations to us both. We have really passed the 'hard' part of being acclimated to all the changes and de-carbohydrating our bodies. I am so happy that we both have kept on the road and are headed in the right direction.

Here is to us both, Sunny!

2 comments:

  1. Not only haven't we fallen off the turnip truck, it is also much lighter than it was 8 weeks ago!! ;-P

    Loving this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ turnip truck! Coooool pic!

    ReplyDelete