Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/25/09

Seuss Saturday...




I was talking to Gina this morning about eggs for breakfast and told her (just to make her smile more than anything) that I was just tired of looking down into a plate of yellow mush, meaning my scrambled eggs. I came into the other room to grab my phone and call Don and she stayed in the kitchen (rare for Gina to be in the kitchen ;-p) and got busy. I had a wonderful talk with Don about our day and how we felt and the fact that he was riding today, with the weather being so beautiful.

When I hung up the phone, Gina came in with the dish you see pictured above......she had been busy making me green eggs and ham!!! She is such a TEACHER!!! We got a huge laugh out of it and it was absolutely delicious with some American cheese she added to the mix!

Off to enjoy the rest of the day/evening!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW.. looks great. Dr. Suess would be proud! Kudos to Gina for her spirit of invention!

    ReplyDelete