Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/18/09

On the road again....


What a beautiful day today. Ed and I went out riding on our motorcycles (see image above, this is my Kawasaki Vulcan). I didn't ride much last year because I was 'to big' to be comfortable. Today, I felt good. I know I'll even feel better by summer and even better than that next spring!

I kind of have the blahs tonight. It's really the first time I have had to blog and have drawn a blank on what to blog about. So, instead of stressing about it, I'll sign-off and relax.. I deserve it! Blog at you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. wow! looks like a fun ride... ;) hahah... the guys on the sidebar are from a couple bands that I like and criss angel is a magician. :-P

    ReplyDelete