Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/30/09

Drink to Flush!

Feeling a little bloated, so drinking more water today...and getting rid of it too.

I've had a pretty boring day today but on plan and moving forward, which is the most important thing.

As you may or may not know, tomorrow is weigh-in day for Don and I, we're really looking forward to it... :) It will be nice to see how much success has come of our diligence. We're staying focused no matter what the scale says, but there is something about the reward we feel when we can actually see our results, right there in front of us. Especially when they are great results, which I am certain they will be !! :) (:


1 comment:

  1. I like this post, you are spot-on about the water. I LOVE THE PICTURE

    ReplyDelete