Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/17/09

Building on our Successes...


I was up early this morning, even though it was my day off (4:15 am). I was watching some TV and waiting for Ed to get up and get ready for work. I started thinking about a meeting I was in yesterday, in which the subject of my diet came up. I was so thrilled to boast that I didn't cheat one bit, while in France, even with all the temptations.

I have great support at work, they all want to see me get healthy, and they were telling me how Ed was reading my blog and reporting to them while I was away, about how good I was doing.

As I think about this, I realize that in those individual successes I can draw strength... IT REALLY FELT GOOD to be able to say in front of the group ..." I DID IT". A lesson learned. Our individual temptations may be difficult, but having the strength to overcome them, gives us something to 'hold-on to' and put before ourselves and others to show our success and commitment.

We build our successes one at a time, but with each one, we grow stronger, more confident, more capable and ultimately healthy, both mentally and physically.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!!! What stength I can draw just from reading this!!Seeing you now and how you are rising above your inhibitions is wonderful...to come out in a way you never have before ;) To watch you feel stength and power and PRIDE now!! is amazingly satisfying to watch....truly you are now becoming the person you've longed to be...successful not only in the minds of those around you, but in YOUR mind!! love you, cuz!!!!

    ReplyDelete