Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/12/09

Errrr... Update


Well, I finally decided to order a different scale. Although the manufacturer of the scale I got a week ago said it would weigh up to 440 lbs, I don't think it can. I really feel that I am either close or below that weight. So, today I ordered the exact same scale that I use to use before, the one we couldn't find. I have faith in that one, and if it 'Err...'s me, I'll believe it. It should be here sometime this week.

I'm not really being 'hung-up' on weighing myself, but I do want to know the number!

The scale is a Tanita HD351

Don-out

1 comment: