Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/12/09

It really does take a village...

Sunny Girl... This is for you. 

When you are having a bad day, or are in the middle of a bad situation, turn to the ones you know you can count on. We are there to support you through thick and thin, good and bad. Reach out to us, don't try to handle it alone. You know you can call anytime you need to.. and I know I can do the same. we are here for each other, to listen, to love, and especially to talk each other 'down from the ledge', so to speak, when times get tough. 

Here, in this safe circle, we all love you, admire you, respect your accomplishments and your will to succeed. Just, please, remember, you are not alone, and do not have to handle the bad stuff alone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I guess the reason I didn't call you, (Lord knows I wanted to) is because lately my blogs have been more about my angst and less about the journey. I don't like feeling like a constant complainer or burden, not saying you view me as such, only that I sometimes feel that way. Thank you for the continued support and know that I appreciate the reminder. I love you for so many reasons, but the goodness of your heart is #1!

    ReplyDelete