Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/29/09

Feeling Fuller Faster...

...say that 5 times real fast :)

I had a revelation today...*wink* ... I realized that I can no longer eat large amounts of food, my stomach has shrunk!!

I become full so fast that my meals are much smaller now. I do eat more often, but when i do, it's always the rest of what i couldn't finish earlier. So nothing that will hamper my success goes into my mouth, ever! I feel so much lighter than I did at my last weigh-in and I am so looking forward to this one, on the first!

I just made a delicious dinner that I know is going to be good...It has boneless breast of chicken in it and I had a few pieces, they're bite size, with a big glass of water and I realized, it was enough to qualify as a snack...I'm actually satisfied until dinner at 6....just a little bit of protein will get you through!!

2 comments:

  1. Your control is fantastic, Sunny Girl! Congratulations on another successful day! When you can cook rice, but not eat it.. this.. my friend.. is a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS>>>>CONGRATS for avoiding those constant temptations.To have to cook for others and only sample a bite or two takes control and commitment!!You have both:)
    Galpal

    ReplyDelete