Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/15/09

A Loss Is A Loss...

...Ok, so I lost One and one half pound in 15 days. Don't even think for a moment that this is bothering me. I've done this before and what I've learned is, once the initial weight comes off (including lots of water weight) there are ebbs and flows....I hit an ebb and that's ok. I know that when I'm weighed again on the 30th there will be a substantial amount of loss.

Being so sedentary has a lot to do with it, and I will have to either pick up the pace or cut out some of the veggies....I just hope that screaming mongoose doesn't rear it's ugly head! (Major eye roll!!)

Kudos to Don....over 22 lbs. !!!! We are sooo on our way! Never has a rainy day looked so lovely to me!

*singing* ....Seat belts that fit and no extentions, loose fitting clothes and much smaller mittens....I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeeeeeeeeel...sooooooooooo baaaad!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Cuz... a loss is a loss, every one counts and every one is an accomplishment. I was glad to finally be able to weigh, and my 22 lb loss is sort of a 'guesstimate' based on the fact i didn't really know where I started. I know my body and know that I should have lost at least 20 lbs by now. Now that I finally have a weight and a scale that I can continue to weigh on, It'll be great!

    CONGRATS on your loss. Your thoughts in the post are MOST EXCELLENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I'm so proud of both of you! I liked your song @ the end haha

    ReplyDelete