Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/5/09

This may not be pretty...


But it's bloggin Montpellier style.

I just got in to the hotel. It's 3:43 pm on Sunday here, we're 6 hours ahead of EST time.

I did good with food but had limited choices. And OMG don't ever send a bakers son to France while he is ok low Carb. I had to order a chicken sandwich on a baggette, and throw out the bagette. Oh horror of horrors!

I'll blog more later. Internet is not free but 11 euros for 3 hours.

Love to all  [Posted with iBlogger from my iPhone]

2 comments:

  1. So glad to know you are safe and sound, well...safe ;) The jury's still out on the sound part...muaaahh!

    You passed up a baggette in France, not everyone can say that, Bravo, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suclebleu, no bagette - you are a dedicated tourist!

    Go get em Don! And hugs from your special guy.

    ReplyDelete