Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

4/26/09

Sunny's Sunday

It was an amazingly hot day for April and I didn't want to do anything that involved going outside, so I stayed inside, tried not to do too much because, once again, my ankle hurts a lot. Too much running around to doctor's offices this past week and this comming Tuesday, it's down to my mother's to watch my dad.

I thought today would have been perfect to rest it, but low and behold, hubman went outside to B-B-Q some steaks and doesn't the damn thing blow up and catch fire?? Of course, I wound up having to cook!! ...I NEED TO STAY PUT, I NEED TO BE OFF MY FEET!!!! But I honestly don't know how to make anyone understand that!!! I am in a lot of pain and plan to medicate myself so that I can sleep soon. I just need to put my feet up and I think sleeping is the only way to do that right now.

I'm feeling great weight wise. I also can not wait to weigh-in next week!
I did have one too many strawberries for lack of anything else to eat, but I think I'll be ok. I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. Your statement: Of course, I wound up having to cook!! I NEED TO STAY PUT, I NEED TO BE OFF MY FEET!!!! But I honestly don't know how to make anyone understand that!!!

    My Answer: You probably already know my answer ... Don't cook!!! :P

    ReplyDelete