Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/1/09

Glad I Got That Out...


...of my system! I am back to normal. No, I didn't touch a piece of chocolate. I'm a lot more dedicated than that. But I must admit, I was tempted to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich of all things...Ha! Of course, I decided the weigh-in on the 15th would be much worse than it is now if I actually did it, so no deviation from me. Besides, I really have no desire for anything that will hamper my success.

It is back to basics for me though. No veggies besides lettuce for a week at least. And then only those that are suggested in the Atkins plan. Maybe Mr. A knew what he was talking about after all?!! ;)

I am thankful for,
My children
My perseverance
Music
Friends
Life!!!!

2 comments: