Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/12/09

Summertime


Summertime is a great time to feel good...and I do. I can't wait to feel even better next year however. To be able to fit into smaller clothes, look better in a bathing suit...etc. But I am concentrating on the here and now and life is good...of course it can be better, but it's good.

Sunday will be my first day in the pool, cold or not, it's time to get in and scrub it!! I love doing it actually, and I then every day that follows is just one great swim day after another...I'm wearing a suit that Gina bought for me about 2 or 3 years ago and I couldn't wear it because it didn't fit....well now it does, finally, it may not look all that great, but it fits !!
:)

Don, Ed....pooltime!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Does it age me that when I see the word "summertime", the Mungo Jerry song immediately pops into my mind?

    Yeah, we are going to enjoy this summer much more than previous summers - every ounce of fat that comes off, means we feel so much more comfortable - yay at the new swim suit!

    Oh, and a pool, bliss....

    ReplyDelete
  2. New swimming suit, new start to a new you! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ner, ner, I beat you, was in mine today, its a wee bit cool @ 70F but worth it! Enjoy & don't forget our skinny-dippin date *giggles*

    ReplyDelete