Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/17/09

Goodbye Indentations!

I love being here, I love reading comments and looking for inspiration and ways to appreciate my weight loss thus far instead of wishing it would come off at a quicker pace. That's what it's about for me. Staying focused and moving forward and never again looking back or reverting to old eating habits.

There was never a time when food was just a means of sustaining myself. It was a pass time...a never ending cycle of the thought: "What can I have next?" I am so glad those days are gone for me (and yes, they are gone for good) not just because of this blog, though it does sustain me now. It's because as Don said, we just got fed up with being fat. Not fitting into chairs, was the worst....and then there was steering wheel indentation, sock indentation, pants, bras!!....come to think of it, ALL indentations!! I was so sick of it!!!

We are worthy of our success. We are worthy of a healthy life.

I am getting smaller, but I am growing in so many other ways. Things that were important, were lost on me because I was always too exhausted and bogged down with food to want to enjoy anything else. I feel free and alive for the first time in years and I am soaring in ways I never imagined I could. Life is sweet, and time is on my side.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job and you have come sooo far! I read all your posts and feel for your emotional ups and downs. I wish I could give you a hug. Just know that I am thinking of both you and Don each day, and hope for your daily success. Your weight loss is incredible. You have lost 25% of your goal already! You go girl. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Peggy!! Wow, I didn't even realize that I HAVE lost 25% of my goal weight...and ya never know, one day we might get to share that hug :)

    ReplyDelete