Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/15/09

It Feels So Good...


...to feel so good!!!

I'm on my way to Philly to help my mom 'cause dad is coming home today. This isn't going to be easy on her so I want to be there to lighten her load from now on....I'll be making a lot of these trips but I will write my blogs every day and I will stay true to myself on this journey.

Feeling good truly never felt so good!!!

Pix soon, I promise ;)

4 comments:

  1. You're doing a great thing, for your mom... and your dad.. and you'll be glad you did. You're doing great Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the day goes well for you & your family. Very trying on all concerned, but love will conquer all :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a privilege to be able to help our aging parents (sadly mine are no longer with us). Good luck on your trip and enjoy seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for your comments and good wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete