Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/8/09

Tightie-Whities...

Simulated Me.. In my minds eye...
So, what do you do when your underwear is to large? Squirm and squirm as they creep and crawl into places you didn't know exist (EVER)! This is how I experience my weight loss changes today... I could have lived without this discovery, and learned, I should not dress in the dark anymore. I need to go through my drawers (figuratively speaking) and get some smaller sizes. This is exciting!

Today was a great day. I'm working longer hours for a while (11.5 hour days plus 2 hour commute total) but I have still saved my fridays off. It's worth it. It'll be interesting to see how I feel after tomorrow, though, with a plan to work, then go to the gym. I'll get home an hour before bedtime!!

Sunny Girl.. Hope you feel better.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, sometimes we just have to go out and buy some essentials. Just get cheapos for the time-being as these new ones will become too loose very soon - yay!

    ReplyDelete