Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/28/09

Supplements I am taking...



... I have had a lot of people asking me if I am taking supplements while living my low-carb lifestyle, and the answer is yes. I am taking the following supplements daily:





Essential Oils - Omega 3, 6 and 9 all in one caplet
Flax Seed Oil Caplet
Chromium Picolinate Tablet
CoQ 10 Caplet
L-Carnatine Tablet
Magnesium Tablet
Potassium Tablet
Niacin Tablet
Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Tablet

I feel good and have had a good weekend on plan. I exercised today by working in the yard, and boy did I work up a sweat. Next Friday I will be going out to Sunny Girl's house and we are going to have a nice lunch on the grill and then get into her pool and do some water aerobics. That'll be cool!

1 comment: