Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/13/09

Broadening our horizons...


We've had some new visitors to the site, and some new commenters, Thanks for coming and please visit often. Support is so vital to what we are all doing, both with the change of lifestyle, and the blogging itself.

It's nice to see other perspectives and other paths to the goal we all seek. From a comment here I found Jim, the Guacamole Guy's site, and from his another site which I enjoyed, Low Carb Jane's site, as well as Ms Chubby Chick's blog.

There is a lot of good information out there in 'cyber-space', and sometimes it is difficult to find it because there is so much 'crap' to filter through.

We can tend to get too focused on our own 'road' and not look-up and see what's going on around us. I plan to continue posting interesting sites I have come across on this trip. If you feel like it, take to time to check them out. Our village is growing, and our ability to support others who share our destiny, limitless!

1 comment:

  1. excellent idea, my cousin. I've been reading and commenting on other's blogs for some time. I enjoy it, just wish I had more reading time...I will make more time for it though, as it has helped me in the past get through some rough times. :)

    ReplyDelete