Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/28/09

Video from Kent on Stalls during Atkins


Please Click: Atkins Diet, Why am I not loosing Weight (Part 1)

Please Click: Atkins Diet, What to do about Stalls (Part 2)

I thought I'd post these because Sunny Girl is having some issues lately with stalls. I found Kent's videos on YouTube. He has successfully lost 211 pounds on Atkins and has kept the weight off. He has more than 80 video's on Atkins related topics, recipies and other things.

If you want to see more of his video's on YouTube, search for videos from user bowulf

1 comment:

  1. very informative!! Some of things he brought to my attention are things that I'd forgotten about...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete