Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/2/09

Today's Thoughts...


I've been doing well on our journey, staying the course and losing more weight (yes, I've weighed myself) and feeling physically fine. I haven't thought about it much though, to be honest. I just sort of do what I know I have to do to succeed in finally losing all this fat....I haven't even had the time to blog about my meals because sometimes I can't even recall what I ate that day. And this is because I have my dad to think about a lot of the time. Lately, it's been he who permeates my thoughts, and this is something I wrote while thinking about what's going on right now in my life, my mind and soul. Sometimes it helps to write down what I am feeling and I thought it would be OK to share it.



Saying good-bye to my dad has been very very hard.....But I thought about it and I see now that I can actually feel good about being witness to the process of his death. I feel as though I have been privileged to be a part of this process, as it was my privilege to be a part of his incredible life!!

Right now I am being thankful for the times we shared, the love we shared and the laughs, I will always he thankful for the laughs. He's not gone yet in body, but I believe his spirit left us already, he's teetering between earth and heaven and I am coming to terms with the fact that I will miss him with all my heart. And I will love him, ALWAYS.

1 comment:

  1. Sunny Girl - I've been in your shoes and it is not easy - but there is a certain peace that comes from thinking it through. THat's not to say that there is no mourning - just an understanding. My thoughts are with you at this time. May God bless you as you continue to work through this

    ReplyDelete