Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/5/09

Busy Cooking...


So the party is tomorrow, almost 100 people to cook for! :) I love this, I always have. I talked to Don yesterday as I was making 10 lbs of potato salad and we laughed about it. No one on this plan should have to touch a potato, let alone prepare 10 lbs of it!! Not one morsel made it to my lips by the way and it didn't bother me a bit. Well, maybe a tiny bit, but I am looking forward to the shrimp slaw I prepared as well, it's in our recipe section and I can tell you, it's worth it to look it up and make it....it is amazing!! Plenty of meats to choose from and other low carb sides as choices too.

I am about to make 8 lbs of baked ziti as well, and then off to my pedi/mani appointment! I need a little pampering after spending all this time in the kitchen, don'tcha think?.... ;)

Enjoy this rainy Friday and have a wonderful Saturday, see you all on Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. You just go... go... go... ! Handling all that 'no-no-no' food without dippin in is great! Like we said when talking yesterday.. there should be a law against us having to handle foods we choose not to have, but.. ah well! I look forward to seeing you. Enjoy the pampering!

    ReplyDelete