Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/20/09

Rain, Rain...


...go away, Sunny wants to come out and play!!! I miss my pool!! I need the damn exercise too...but here i am in the house again. Think the sun will ever shine for more than 20 mins. a day?
Let's all hope it happens soon.

I am doing well on our journey and things are still looking up. As Don said, "It's like being on auto-pilot."

Our frienships and our support system is what gets us through now. I also think we've finally stopped thinking about what got us here, just being pleased that we're here and doing what we need to do to maintain our good health and positive outlook in general.

Dad is home and mom is taking good care of him along with the home health care professionals...so all is well for now and that's a good thing....Father's day will be extra special this year :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ED!

No comments:

Post a Comment