Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/23/09

If I were a rich man...


... I couldn't be happier than I was today at work. It seemed everyone that I saw today said 'Damn Don'... 'what have you been doing'... 'you look great'!

I had someone who was gone on vacation for a week say to me.. 'Don'...'Where did your ass go?' how funny was that. It feels SO good to have people around me notice the weight loss. As I said before, it is so affirming...

Today was (of course), a great day. I didn't have a big dinner, but I didn't want to eat anything 'big' after 7:00 pm and I didn't get home from the gym until after that time. I picked at a few things to get a little in me, but really, I wasn't even hungry. I keep telling people how much the protein that I eat satiates me, keeps me satisfied for such long periods of time.

Sunny Girl.. hang in there and tell that slimy pasta to get-thee-away-from-me.. demon. Keep chanting your mantra.. 'Nothing tastes as good as thin feels' until it slithers back into it's pretty little box. Do what ever it takes. Nothing is going to get in our way or spoil our progress.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...the "where did your ass go" comment, was very funny, shoulda told him it was getting too heavy for you. so you left it at the gym! ;)

    I'm hangin' in there, no slimey pasta for this shrinking woman!!

    ReplyDelete