Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/5/09

Life gets crazy...


Hi all! Sorry for no posts the last couple of days. Life has been crazy... I've been working so hard that at night all I want to do is vegetate (not couch potato'ishly) and go to bed. I know Sunny has been nuts too, preparing for her daughters college graduation party this weekend. Anyhow...

I've been 100 percent on plan, both with food and exercise (I went to the gym Wednesday night and I'll be going again today!). It has been so easy to stay focused! I read somewhere it takes two months of change to rid yourself of old habits and develop new ones. I've already made a habit of how and what to eat, now I'm working on developing the habit of going to the gym.

This weekend includes 2 parties in a row on Saturday. One is Sunny's party, so I'm so excited about that, can't wait to see her and I know there'll be plenty of low-carb choices, the other.. em.. I'm not so sure, but really, It doesn't matter.. because I'm under control! Crazy, but controlled life, it's a good thing!

3 comments:

  1. You keep going Don, you are doing great! Enjoy the parties this weekend. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you!!! I know we got this, cuz...now we're holding on for dear life...moving forward and making a lasting difference...life may be crazy, but it's damn good!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. (the pic) I love his little willy! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete