Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/9/09

My two enemies... Time and Gravity


... every day when I wake up, time seems to pass twice as fast and everywhere I stand gravity is three times as strong. Or, at least that's the way it seems to me.

I can't believe how fast time seems to be passing by me. It's already almost half way through June, by God.. it was just christmas yesterday, wasn't it?

I had a great day today. It was very busy... as you will see if you look at my video blog for the day. I documented little snippets from my entire day. I couldn't film inside work, or inside the gym, but you will enjoy the post!

I feel so good. I have lots of energy, my outlook on life is great, I don't even have to think about how to stay on plan, and there are really no temptations that even come close to effecting me anymore! I love this.

Space and Time can do what they want, I will enjoy EVERY minute I have on this earth, and I will not be weighed down by my body or my past!

2 comments:

  1. great blog, great video blog!!! I enjoyed seeing all of it, you look wonderful and so does the family....I hear ya on the gravity thing, but who cares!! You are truly lighter in your loafers and it feels damn good, I know it does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too enjoyed your blog and video. Time sure is fleeting. I enjoyed your sizzling mushrooms. You look great at 4:44 AM! I have never looked that good at that hour! Loved the detail of your day, quite a long one! You are doing fantastic, keep up the good work. Peggy

    ReplyDelete