Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/22/09

Stars


I'm not reaching for the stars, I'm touching them. Realizing dreams and having new ones is all part of moving forward and changing as I go. Changing the shape of my mind as well as my body and learning how to keep it all steady in the process....I've come a long way, but I've a long way to go. How exciting this is....how invigorating each day is now! Learning and growing are two things that I hope I never stop doing...actions speak louder than words, then listen to me move and you'll hear success! :)

Have a great week, friends!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful blog. Such a meaningful message. You are really doing great. Keep up all this positive thinking and there will be no limit to what you can do. Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO inspiring and so true.. Another great blog Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this - I feel it too! We may be shrinking, but we are growing inside and that is what matters really.

    ReplyDelete