Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/23/09

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Pasta Niiiiiiiight....

...so after I cooked spaghetti with crab meat and for those who don't like that there is also pasta with tomato sauce and beans....I had my salad and decided I should come into my safe zone, which is right here at the Journey Blog.

Cooking and serving pasta hasn't bothered me all that much through the Journey, until tonight that is.

I want it. I want it bad.

I was always a carboholic but even more so, a pasta junkie!! Just a taste has never been possible with me....and even now, when I was thinking I had complete control, I don't think I can do it, in fact, I am beginning to wonder if just a taste will ever be possible. :(

This just goes to show, that there will always be temptations...no matter how in control we think we are. And I have to remember.....

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!!

I know, you've heard that before....trust me, it won't be the last time either.

1 comment:

  1. You have the strength and the control to pull through the temptation. You've proved that to yourself, and to all of us. Yes, we will all have those times when we just 'WANT' that thing we 'CHOOSE' not to have, but it's the choice that is the thing. We are choosing to be healthy, to be happy, and no little piece of slimy pasta will change that!

    ReplyDelete