Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/19/09

Marley and Me ;)

We weighed Marley (our year old cat) today because we needed to figure out how much medicine he'd require for upcoming surgery, and he now weighs 9 lbs!

Gina tells me, "Mom, imagine 5 Marley's falling flying out of your body!" We laughed about it and then when I thought about it later on, I realized that Marley is really big and very heavy when I hold him now......it's finally sinking in that I have lost a LOT of weight! 25 % of the weight to my goal, as pointed out to me by our friend, Peggy! And Five Marley's....wow!

I am Posting a picture tomorrow in the picture section of the blog, so click on my pic and you can definitely see a newer me. Don looks amazing too, check out his video blogs and pix...what a difference low carb makes for both of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment