Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/7/09

Innovative changes in the air...


I love when we are able to change, both in life, and in this blog. I'm so excited about the video blog addition. I did 2 video blogs just today. Doing this will really 'bring you in' to some of the things I do on a daily basis, things I don't write about. I know you may think you've already learned way more than you ever thought you'd like to know about me/us, but, hey.. it's all about sharing! It's healthy and I LOVE IT! Besides just downright dedication to the journey, the sharing is what keeps me up and going from day to day.

I hope everyone will view / comment on the videos.

Today was a great day. I got a lot done and I'm tired and ready to get to bed. I am going to start working longer hours (11 hour days) starting tomorrow. I'm on a project that just requires more time than I can give, so I have to give more... and I WILL NOT give up my fridays.

If I haven't said it lately, thank you so much for all your ongoing support... we love our growing village.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I really appreciate your comment, and it's nice to "meet" you!

    You guys are doing great! Keep up the good work! We're all in this together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video. It was as if you were right there with me. I miss seeing you, Don. You look great! I can see success in your face and I here it in your voice. I will love to see future scenes in your life, maybe from the gym, work, meal prep or a visit with your kids. I would love a hi from Ed, too. Peggy

    ReplyDelete