Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/10/09

Reconnecting...


... I got a great surprise tonight, when I got home. I walked up to my front door and when I opened the screen, a business card fell to my feet. It landed face-up and I saw the Toyota logo and immediately knew it was from my friend Paul who I had worked with for several years until he accepted a job in Ohio and moved away.

Paul and I had kept in contact somewhat via email in the 4 plus years since he moved, but, let me tell you, there is nothing like reconnecting face to face. We met for dinner (low carb meal on my part) and had a great time catching up. It really makes me think about what is important.. connections to people!~

Thanks for the call, Paul, the meal and the conversation was GREAT.

My day was great. No problems with staying on plan. I feel good, I feel lighter and more energetic and very positive!

1 comment:

  1. It sounded to me like it was already a fabulous day when we talked on the phone, and then there was Paul to top it off...Lucky ducks! A healthier life includes healthy relationships as well, Nurture the ones we have and let new ones happen naturally. I could go on about this, but I won't. I just think friendships are important and this was a GREAT BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete