Sunny Girl and I are on a continuing journey down a road which will lead us to ultimate weight-loss success. We invite you to join us. We strive to live healthier lives as we loose the weight which has held us back for so long.

Village Members..

6/10/09

Making an Effort!


It seems that every other day, I am driving to the city and when I get there, food choices are so limited. I am in the car a lot, driving to and from the facility that my dad is in and then to mom's house or to another family member or friend's home.....I have to plan better, leave when it isn't meal time or eat before I leave. Just because I am not hungry when I leave the house, doesn't mean that I will not become hungry en route or later on. It's always too late when I realize that I haven't eaten or prepared anything for myself.

If I don't see any weight loss this month, it will be my own fault, and that hurts.
I have the best intentions, never have I cheated on this plan, nor do I intend to...having said that, I do go without meals. NOT a good thing!! My body feels it's being starved and holds onto every pound! I believe this, because I can feel it happening. Today I had nothing but slim jims....slim jims = salt, salt, salt!

I am going to make a conscious effort to prepare my meals and NOT leave the house without having had anything to eat. I am suffering for no reason.

Here's to a better tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, good idea - I got caught out like that a couple of times this last week and was nervous about skipping meals - that is the way plateaus lie!

    An emergency supply of healthy snacks in the car is a good idea (and a bottle of water too).

    ReplyDelete